Volunteers are a vital part of all that Opening Hearts does.
They support the planning and delivery of all our services. Volunteers bring a wealth of knowledge and experience, along with a passion to help children with special needs and their families. Our Volunteers get involved in a number of ways, including …
- Sitting on our working board of directors
- Helping plan and run Sibshops
- Supporting special events
- Assisting with social media marketing
- Helping with fundraising activities
… and so much more
If you are interested in volunteering with Opening Hearts, we would love to hear from you. Please fill out the form below and one of our current volunteers will be glad to get in touch with you.